Friday, August 7, 2015

What we can expect from each other




  • I expect that you'll be here 3rd hour when you are not at CCA on any given day.
  • I expect that you'll be honest about how you're feeling about class, what grades you're getting, etc., knowing that we can figure it out together!
  • I expect that you'll meet with me weekly so we can talk about how things are going (5 minute checkin is fine).  
  • I expect that when you're in class, you are either working on CCA work (once classes start) or adding to your portfolio.  

You can expect that I...

  • will have activiites and options for you to work on prepared for you
  • will talk to you about how things are going without judgement
  • will encourage you to advocate for yourself with advisors/professors
  • will anticipate and expect your success (as defined by you)


(Anything I missed?)

In case I forget to say it later, send me a text if you have a phone: 720.732.8342 and an email at rachelp@youthforachange.org


No comments:

Post a Comment